COCS staff understands that making the decision to pursue professional counseling can be an intimidating process. We want to ensure that your experience with counseling is one that you will feel comfortable and safe to address your concerns and needs. To help you better prepare for your appointment we offer a checklist of things to remember.
- Arrive 15 minutes early (to complete intake paperwork)
- Bring identification and Insurance Cards
- Make a list of questions or concerns you want to discuss with your counselor.
- Relax! You are not alone, we are here to support and guide you through the counseling process.
If you're a new client, please complete the following forms and bring them to your first therapy session.
- Patient Registration Form: userfiles/2143945/file/Patient%20Registration%20Sheet%20HIPAA.doc
- Consent to Treatment Form: userfiles/2143945/file/Consent%20to%20Treatment.rtf
If you would like me to coordinate care with another provider (for example, your psychiatrist, primary care physician, etc.), complete this form to authorize release of psychotherapy information:
Note: To download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free, click here.